Filtering (vitreous) bleb after glaucoma surgery status Z98.83
- Z98.83 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z98.83 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z98.83 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z98.83 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- Inflammation (infection) of postprocedural bleb (H59.4-)
Codes: = Billable
Z98 Other postprocedural states
Z98.8 Other specified postprocedural states
- Z98.83 Filtering (vitreous) bleb after glaucoma surgery status
- Z98.8 Other specified postprocedural states
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.