Presence of orthopedic joint implants Z96.6
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Presence of orthopedic joint implants" is "Z96.6". Z96.6 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z96.6 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z96.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z96.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z96.6 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Z96 Presence of other functional implants
Z96.6 Presence of orthopedic joint implants
- Z96.60 Presence of unspecified orthopedic joint implant
- Z96.61 Presence of artificial shoulder joint
- Z96.62 Presence of artificial elbow joint
- Z96.63 Presence of artificial wrist joint
- Z96.64 Presence of artificial hip joint
- Z96.65 Presence of artificial knee joint
- Z96.66 Presence of artificial ankle joint
- Z96.69 Presence of other orthopedic joint implants
- Z96.6 Presence of orthopedic joint implants
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.