Presence of cardiac and vascular implants and grafts Z95
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Presence of cardiac and vascular implants and grafts" is "Z95". Z95 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z95 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z95 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z95 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z95 may differ.
- complications of cardiac and vascular devices, implants and grafts (T82.-)
Codes: = Billable
Z95 Presence of cardiac and vascular implants and grafts
- Z95.0 Presence of cardiac pacemaker
- Z95.1 Presence of aortocoronary bypass graft
- Z95.2 Presence of prosthetic heart valve
- Z95.3 Presence of xenogenic heart valve
- Z95.4 Presence of other heart-valve replacement
- Z95.5 Presence of coronary angioplasty implant and graft
- Z95.8 Presence of other cardiac and vascular implants and grafts
- Z95.9 Presence of cardiac and vascular implant and graft, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.