Transplanted organ and tissue status Z94
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Transplanted organ and tissue status" is "Z94". Z94 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z94 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z94 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z94 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z94 may differ.
- complications of transplanted organ or tissue - see Alphabetical Index
- presence of vascular grafts (Z95.-)
- organ or tissue replaced by heterogenous or homogenous transplant
Codes: = Billable
Z94 Transplanted organ and tissue status
- Z94.0 Kidney transplant status
- Z94.1 Heart transplant status
- Z94.2 Lung transplant status
- Z94.3 Heart and lungs transplant status
- Z94.4 Liver transplant status
- Z94.5 Skin transplant status
- Z94.6 Bone transplant status
- Z94.7 Corneal transplant status
- Z94.8 Other transplanted organ and tissue status
- Z94.9 Transplanted organ and tissue status, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.