Artificial opening status Z93
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Artificial opening status" is "Z93". Z93 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z93 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z93 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z93 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z93 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Z93 Artificial opening status
- Z93.0 Tracheostomy status
- Z93.1 Gastrostomy status
- Z93.2 Ileostomy status
- Z93.3 Colostomy status
- Z93.4 Other artificial openings of gastrointestinal tract status
- Z93.5 Cystostomy status
- Z93.6 Other artificial openings of urinary tract status
- Z93.8 Other artificial opening status
- Z93.9 Artificial opening status, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.