Personal risk factors, not elsewhere classified Z91
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Personal risk factors, not elsewhere classified" is "Z91". Z91 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z91 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z91 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z91 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z91 may differ.
- contact with and (suspected) exposures hazardous to health (Z77.-)
- exposure to pollution and other problems related to physical environment (Z77.1-)
- female genital mutilation status (N90.81-)
- personal history of physical injury and trauma (Z87.81, Z87.82-)
- occupational exposure to risk factors (Z57.-)
Codes: = Billable
Z91 Personal risk factors, not elsewhere classified
- Z91.0 Allergy status, other than to drugs and biological substances
- Z91.1 Patient's noncompliance with medical treatment and regimen
- Z91.4 Personal history of psychological trauma, not elsewhere classified
- Z91.5 Personal history of self-harm
- Z91.8 Other specified personal risk factors, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.