Acquired absence of organs, not elsewhere classified Z90
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acquired absence of organs, not elsewhere classified" is "Z90". Z90 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z90 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z90 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z90 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z90 may differ.
- congenital absence - see Alphabetical Index
- postprocedural absence of endocrine glands (E89.-)
- postprocedural or post-traumatic loss of body part NEC
Codes: = Billable
Z90 Acquired absence of organs, not elsewhere classified
- Z90.0 Acquired absence of part of head and neck
- Z90.1 Acquired absence of breast and nipple
- Z90.2 Acquired absence of lung [part of]
- Z90.3 Acquired absence of stomach [part of]
- Z90.4 Acquired absence of other specified parts of digestive tract
- Z90.5 Acquired absence of kidney
- Z90.6 Acquired absence of other parts of urinary tract
- Z90.7 Acquired absence of genital organ(s)
- Z90.8 Acquired absence of other organs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.