Allergy status to drugs, medicaments and biological substances Z88
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Allergy status to drugs, medicaments and biological substances" is "Z88". Z88 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z88 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z88 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z88 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z88 may differ.
- Allergy status, other than to drugs and biological substances (Z91.0-)
Codes: = Billable
Z88 Allergy status to drugs, medicaments and biological substances
- Z88.0 Allergy status to penicillin
- Z88.1 Allergy status to other antibiotic agents status
- Z88.2 Allergy status to sulfonamides status
- Z88.3 Allergy status to other anti-infective agents status
- Z88.4 Allergy status to anesthetic agent status
- Z88.5 Allergy status to narcotic agent status
- Z88.6 Allergy status to analgesic agent status
- Z88.7 Allergy status to serum and vaccine status
- Z88.8 Allergy status to other drugs, medicaments and biological substances status
- Z88.9 Allergy status to unspecified drugs, medicaments and biological substances status
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.