Personal history of certain other diseases Z86
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Personal history of certain other diseases" is "Z86". Z86 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z86 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z86 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z86 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z86 may differ.
- any follow-up examination after treatment (Z09)
Codes: = Billable
Z86 Personal history of certain other diseases
- Z86.0 Personal history of in-situ and benign neoplasms and neoplasms of uncertain behavior
- Z86.1 Personal history of infectious and parasitic diseases
- Z86.2 Personal history of diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism
- Z86.3 Personal history of endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases
- Z86.5 Personal history of mental and behavioral disorders
- Z86.6 Personal history of diseases of the nervous system and sense organs
- Z86.7 Personal history of diseases of the circulatory system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.