Family history of other specific disorders Z83
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Family history of other specific disorders" is "Z83". Z83 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z83 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z83 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z83 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z83 may differ.
- contact with and (suspected) exposure to communicable disease in the family (Z20.-)
Codes: = Billable
Z83 Family history of other specific disorders
- Z83.0 Family history of human immunodeficiency virus [HIV] disease
- Z83.1 Family history of other infectious and parasitic diseases
- Z83.2 Family history of diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism
- Z83.3 Family history of diabetes mellitus
- Z83.4 Family history of other endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases
- Z83.5 Family history of eye and ear disorders
- Z83.6 Family history of other diseases of the respiratory system
- Z83.7 Family history of diseases of the digestive system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.