Antisocial behavior Z72.81
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Antisocial behavior" is "Z72.81". Z72.81 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z72.81 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z72.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z72.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z72.81 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- conduct disorders (F91.-)
Codes: = Billable
- Z72 Problems related to lifestyle
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.