Body mass index [BMI] Z68
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Body mass index [BMI]" is "Z68". Z68 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z68 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z68 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z68 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z68 may differ.
- Kilograms per meters squared
- BMI adult codes are for use for persons 21 years of age or older
- BMI pediatric codes are for use for persons 2-20 years of age. These percentiles are based on the growth charts published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Codes: = Billable
- Z68 Body mass index [BMI]
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.