Problems related to other psychosocial circumstances Z65
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Problems related to other psychosocial circumstances" is "Z65". Z65 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z65 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z65 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z65 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z65 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Z65 Problems related to other psychosocial circumstances
- Z65.0 Conviction in civil and criminal proceedings without imprisonment
- Z65.1 Imprisonment and other incarceration
- Z65.2 Problems related to release from prison
- Z65.3 Problems related to other legal circumstances
- Z65.4 Victim of crime and terrorism
- Z65.5 Exposure to disaster, war and other hostilities
- Z65.8 Other specified problems related to psychosocial circumstances
- Z65.9 Problem related to unspecified psychosocial circumstances
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.