Problems related to upbringing Z62
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Problems related to upbringing" is "Z62". Z62 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z62 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z62 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z62 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z62 may differ.
- current and past negative life events in childhood
- current and past problems of a child related to upbringing
Codes: = Billable
Z62 Problems related to upbringing
- Z62.0 Inadequate parental supervision and control
- Z62.1 Parental overprotection
- Z62.2 Upbringing away from parents
- Z62.3 Hostility towards and scapegoating of child
- Z62.6 Inappropriate (excessive) parental pressure
- Z62.8 Other specified problems related to upbringing
- Z62.9 Problem related to upbringing, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.