Problems related to social environment Z60
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Problems related to social environment" is "Z60". Z60 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z60 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z60 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z60 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z60 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Z60 Problems related to social environment
- Z60.0 Problems of adjustment to life-cycle transitions
- Z60.2 Problems related to living alone
- Z60.3 Acculturation difficulty
- Z60.4 Social exclusion and rejection
- Z60.5 Target of (perceived) adverse discrimination and persecution
- Z60.8 Other problems related to social environment
- Z60.9 Problem related to social environment, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.