Occupational exposure to environmental tobacco smoke Z57.31
- Z57.31 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z57.31 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z57.31 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z57.31 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (Z77.22)
Codes: = Billable
Z57 Occupational exposure to risk factors
Z57.3 Occupational exposure to other air contaminants
- Z57.31 Occupational exposure to environmental tobacco smoke
- Z57.3 Occupational exposure to other air contaminants
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.