Problems related to employment and unemployment Z56
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Problems related to employment and unemployment" is "Z56". Z56 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z56 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z56 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z56 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z56 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Z56 Problems related to employment and unemployment
- Z56.0 Unemployment, unspecified
- Z56.1 Change of job
- Z56.2 Threat of job loss
- Z56.3 Stressful work schedule
- Z56.4 Discord with boss and workmates
- Z56.5 Uncongenial work environment
- Z56.6 Other physical and mental strain related to work
- Z56.8 Other problems related to employment
- Z56.9 Unspecified problems related to employment
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.