Problems related to education and literacy Z55
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Problems related to education and literacy" is "Z55". Z55 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z55 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z55 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z55 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z55 may differ.
- disorders of psychological development (F80-F89)
Codes: = Billable
Z55 Problems related to education and literacy
- Z55.0 Illiteracy and low-level literacy
- Z55.1 Schooling unavailable and unattainable
- Z55.2 Failed school examinations
- Z55.3 Underachievement in school
- Z55.4 Educational maladjustment and discord with teachers and classmates
- Z55.8 Other problems related to education and literacy
- Z55.9 Problems related to education and literacy, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.