Encounter for other postprocedural aftercare Z48
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Encounter for other postprocedural aftercare" is "Z48". Z48 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z48 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z48 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z48 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z48 may differ.
- encounter for follow-up examination after completed treatment (Z08-Z09)
- encounter for aftercare following injury - code to Injury, by site, with appropriate 7th character for subsequent encounter
Codes: = Billable
- Z48 Encounter for other postprocedural aftercare
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.