Weeks of gestation Z3A
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Weeks of gestation" is "Z3A". Z3A is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z3A should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z3A became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z3A - other international versions of ICD-10 Z3A may differ.
- Codes from category Z3A are for use, only on the maternal record, to indicate the weeks of gestation of the pregnancy, if known.
- complications of pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium (O09-O9A)
Codes: = Billable
- Z3A Weeks of gestation
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.