Twin liveborn infant, delivered by cesarean Z38.31
- Z38.31 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z38.31 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z38.31 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z38.31 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Z38 Liveborn infants according to place of birth and type of delivery
Z38.3 Twin liveborn infant, born in hospital
- Z38.31 Twin liveborn infant, delivered by cesarean
- Z38.3 Twin liveborn infant, born in hospital
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.