Outcome of delivery Z37
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Outcome of delivery" is "Z37". Z37 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z37 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z37 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z37 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z37 may differ.
- This category is intended for use as an additional code to identify the outcome of delivery on the mother's record. It is not for use on the newborn record.
- stillbirth (P95)
Codes: = Billable
Z37 Outcome of delivery
- Z37.0 Single live birth
- Z37.1 Single stillbirth
- Z37.2 Twins, both liveborn
- Z37.3 Twins, one liveborn and one stillborn
- Z37.4 Twins, both stillborn
- Z37.5 Other multiple births, all liveborn
- Z37.6 Other multiple births, some liveborn
- Z37.7 Other multiple births, all stillborn
- Z37.9 Outcome of delivery, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.