Underimmunization status Z28.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Underimmunization status" is "Z28.3". Z28.3 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- Z28.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z28.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z28.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z28.3 may differ.
- Delinquent immunization status
- Lapsed immunization schedule status
Codes: = Billable
Z28 Immunization not carried out and underimmunization status
- Z28.3 Underimmunization status
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.