Carrier of infectious disease Z22
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Carrier of infectious disease" is "Z22". Z22 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z22 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z22 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z22 may differ.
- carrier of viral hepatitis (B18.-)
- colonization status
- suspected carrier
Codes: = Billable
Z22 Carrier of infectious disease
- Z22.0 Carrier of typhoid
- Z22.1 Carrier of other intestinal infectious diseases
- Z22.2 Carrier of diphtheria
- Z22.3 Carrier of other specified bacterial diseases
- Z22.4 Carrier of infections with a predominantly sexual mode of transmission
- Z22.6 Carrier of human T-lymphotropic virus type-1 [HTLV-1] infection
- Z22.8 Carrier of other infectious diseases
- Z22.9 Carrier of infectious disease, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.