Hormone sensitivity malignancy status Z19
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hormone sensitivity malignancy status" is "Z19". Z19 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z19 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z19 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z19 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z19 may differ.
- malignant neoplasm - see Table of Neoplasms, by site, malignant
Codes: = Billable
- Z19 Hormone sensitivity malignancy status
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.