Retained plastic fragments Z18.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Retained plastic fragments" is "Z18.2". Z18.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- Z18.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z18.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z18.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z18.2 may differ.
- Acrylics fragments
- Diethylhexyl phthalates fragments
- Isocyanate fragments
Codes: = Billable
Z18 Retained foreign body fragments
- Z18.2 Retained plastic fragments
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.