Estrogen receptor status Z17
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Estrogen receptor status" is "Z17". Z17 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z17 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z17 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z17 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z17 may differ.
- malignant neoplasm of breast (C50.-)
Codes: = Billable
- Z17 Estrogen receptor status
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.