Resistance to multiple antimicrobial drugs Z16.35
- Z16.35 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z16.35 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z16.35 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z16.35 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- Resistance to multiple antibiotics only (Z16.24)
Codes: = Billable
Z16 Resistance to antimicrobial drugs
Z16.3 Resistance to other antimicrobial drugs
- Z16.35 Resistance to multiple antimicrobial drugs
- Z16.3 Resistance to other antimicrobial drugs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.