Resistance to antifungal drug(s) Z16.32
- Z16.32 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z16.32 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z16.32 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z16.32 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Z16 Resistance to antimicrobial drugs
Z16.3 Resistance to other antimicrobial drugs
- Z16.32 Resistance to antifungal drug(s)
- Z16.3 Resistance to other antimicrobial drugs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.