Resistance to other antimicrobial drugs Z16.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Resistance to other antimicrobial drugs" is "Z16.3". Z16.3 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z16.3 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z16.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z16.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z16.3 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Z16 Resistance to antimicrobial drugs
Z16.3 Resistance to other antimicrobial drugs
- Z16.30 Resistance to unspecified antimicrobial drugs
- Z16.31 Resistance to antiparasitic drug(s)
- Z16.32 Resistance to antifungal drug(s)
- Z16.33 Resistance to antiviral drug(s)
- Z16.34 Resistance to antimycobacterial drug(s)
- Z16.35 Resistance to multiple antimicrobial drugs
- Z16.39 Resistance to other specified antimicrobial drug
- Z16.3 Resistance to other antimicrobial drugs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.