Resistance to penicillins Z16.11
- Z16.11 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z16.11 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z16.11 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z16.11 may differ.
- Resistance to amoxicillin
- Resistance to ampicillin
Codes: = Billable
Z16 Resistance to antimicrobial drugs
Z16.1 Resistance to beta lactam antibiotics
- Z16.11 Resistance to penicillins
- Z16.1 Resistance to beta lactam antibiotics
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.