Resistance to antimicrobial drugs Z16
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Resistance to antimicrobial drugs" is "Z16". Z16 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z16 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z16 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z16 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z16 may differ.
- The codes in this category are provided for use as additional codes to identify the resistance and non-responsiveness of a condition to antimicrobial drugs.
- the infection
Codes: = Billable
- Z16 Resistance to antimicrobial drugs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.