Genetic susceptibility to disease Z15
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Genetic susceptibility to disease" is "Z15". Z15 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Z15 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Z15 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Z15 - other international versions of ICD-10 Z15 may differ.
- chromosomal anomalies (Q90-Q99)
- confirmed abnormal gene
Codes: = Billable
- Z15 Genetic susceptibility to disease
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.