Failure in dosage during surgical and medical care Y63
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Failure in dosage during surgical and medical care" is "Y63". Y63 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Y63 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Y63 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Y63 - other international versions of ICD-10 Y63 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- accidental overdose of drug or wrong drug given in error (T36-T50)
Codes: = Billable
Y63 Failure in dosage during surgical and medical care
- Y63.0 Excessive amount of blood or other fluid given during transfusion or infusion
- Y63.1 Incorrect dilution of fluid used during infusion
- Y63.2 Overdose of radiation given during therapy
- Y63.3 Inadvertent exposure of patient to radiation during medical care
- Y63.4 Failure in dosage in electroshock or insulin-shock therapy
- Y63.5 Inappropriate temperature in local application and packing
- Y63.6 Underdosing and nonadministration of necessary drug, medicament or biological substance
- Y63.8 Failure in dosage during other surgical and medical care
- Y63.9 Failure in dosage during unspecified surgical and medical care
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.