Terrorism involving biological weapons Y38.6
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Terrorism involving biological weapons" is "Y38.6". Y38.6 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Y38.6 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Y38.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Y38.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 Y38.6 may differ.
- Terrorism involving anthrax
- Terrorism involving cholera
- Terrorism involving smallpox
Codes: = Billable
- Y38.6 Terrorism involving biological weapons
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.