Assault by handgun discharge X93
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Assault by handgun discharge" is "X93". X93 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- X93 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM X93 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of X93 - other international versions of ICD-10 X93 may differ.
- Assault by discharge of gun for single hand use
- Assault by discharge of pistol
- Assault by discharge of revolver
- Very pistol (X95.8)
Codes: = Billable
- X93 Assault by handgun discharge
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.