Intentional self-harm by handgun discharge X72
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Intentional self-harm by handgun discharge" is "X72". X72 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- X72 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM X72 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of X72 - other international versions of ICD-10 X72 may differ.
- Intentional self-harm by gun for single hand use
- Intentional self-harm by pistol
- Intentional self-harm by revolver
- Very pistol (X74.8)
Codes: = Billable
- X72 Intentional self-harm by handgun discharge
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.