The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Flood" is "X38". X38 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- X38 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM X38 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of X38 - other international versions of ICD-10 X38 may differ.
- Flood arising from remote storm
- Flood of cataclysmic nature arising from melting snow
- Flood resulting directly from storm
Codes: = Billable
- X38 Flood
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.