Avalanche, landslide and other earth movements X36
- X36 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM X36 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of X36 - other international versions of ICD-10 X36 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- earthquake (X34)
- victim of mudslide of cataclysmic nature
Codes: = Billable
- X36 Avalanche, landslide and other earth movements
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.