Exposure to sunlight X32
- X32 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM X32 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of X32 - other international versions of ICD-10 X32 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- man-made radiation (tanning bed) (W89)
- radiation-related disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue (L55-L59)
Codes: = Billable
- X32 Exposure to sunlight
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.