Exposure to excessive natural cold X31
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Exposure to excessive natural cold" is "X31". X31 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- X31 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM X31 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of X31 - other international versions of ICD-10 X31 may differ.
- Excessive cold as the cause of chilblains NOS
- Excessive cold as the cause of immersion foot or hand
- Exposure to cold NOS
- Exposure to weather conditions
Codes: = Billable
- X31 Exposure to excessive natural cold
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.