Exposure to excessive natural heat X30
- X30 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM X30 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of X30 - other international versions of ICD-10 X30 may differ.
- Exposure to excessive heat as the cause of sunstroke
- Exposure to heat NOS
Codes: = Billable
- X30 Exposure to excessive natural heat
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.