Contact with other heat and hot substances X19
- X19 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM X19 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of X19 - other international versions of ICD-10 X19 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- objects that are not normally hot, e.g., an object made hot by a house fire (X00-X08)
Codes: = Billable
- X19 Contact with other heat and hot substances
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.