Contact with other hot metals X18
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Contact with other hot metals" is "X18". X18 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- X18 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM X18 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of X18 - other international versions of ICD-10 X18 may differ.
- Contact with liquid metal
Codes: = Billable
- X18 Contact with other hot metals
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.