Contact with other hot fluids X12
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Contact with other hot fluids" is "X12". X12 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- X12 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM X12 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of X12 - other international versions of ICD-10 X12 may differ.
- Contact with water heated on stove
- hot (liquid) metals (X18)
Codes: = Billable
- X12 Contact with other hot fluids
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.