Exposure to ionizing radiation W88
- W88 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM W88 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of W88 - other international versions of ICD-10 W88 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- exposure to sunlight (X32)
Codes: = Billable
- W88 Exposure to ionizing radiation
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.