Accidental drowning and submersion while in bath-tub W65
- W65 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM W65 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of W65 - other international versions of ICD-10 W65 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- accidental drowning and submersion due to fall in (into) bathtub (W16.211)
Codes: = Billable
- W65 Accidental drowning and submersion while in bath-tub
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.