Contact with nonvenomous amphibians W62
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Contact with nonvenomous amphibians" is "W62". W62 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- W62 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM W62 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of W62 - other international versions of ICD-10 W62 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- contact with venomous amphibians (T63.81-R63.83)
Codes: = Billable
- W62 Contact with nonvenomous amphibians
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.