Contact with agricultural machinery W30
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Contact with agricultural machinery" is "W30". W30 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- W30 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM W30 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of W30 - other international versions of ICD-10 W30 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- agricultural transport vehicle accident (V01-V99)
- explosion of grain store (W40.8)
- exposure to electric current (W86.-)
- animal-powered farm machine
Codes: = Billable
- W30 Contact with agricultural machinery
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.