Contact with other sharp objects W26
- W26 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM W26 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of W26 - other international versions of ICD-10 W26 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- sharp object(s) embedded in skin (W45)
Codes: = Billable
- W26 Contact with other sharp objects
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.